We are having serious trouble making ends meet right now, with the expense of traveling to frequent doctor’s appointments and everyday needs piling up. We both work hard, are disabled, and we receive no government assistance outside of SNAP benefits and Medicaid.
My sales have been less than $250 in December, and anyone who’s ever had their own small business knows that means about $125 or so net income for me. AJ’s paychecks barely cover rent and bills. If I don’t make sales, that means no sanitary products, cleaning products, no groceries for the 1/3-1/2 a month not covered by SNAP benefits, no CBD tincture for my chronic pain, none of the many OTC meds and supplements that help us function a little bit better.
I know that things are hard all-around right now, but if you could please take a moment to consider whether you may be able to help us out in any of the ways mentioned below, I would appreciate it so very much!
– Visit my shop and see if there is anything that calls to you. I am always happy to make payment arrangements and work on custom orders! ❤
– Visit the Baubles & Blessings FB page to catch up on recent posts, and interact to help boost the signal. If no one interacts with posts, FB stops showing them to additional page fans.
– Check out our GoFundMe page and consider making a contribution. I’m working on grab bags now!
– Take a peek at our Amazon wish list and consider whether you may be able to help by ordering a piece of clothing or health-related item. I would be thrilled to offer you a gift code for B&B in thanks!
– Help spread the word about my work.
– Consider whether you may have something to contribute for the upcoming Facebook event and auction.
Thank you so much for your time and consideration!
Much love and many blessings,